Warm for Winter

The last week or so the weather has been quite cooperative, especially considering it is winter.  During the day it has been sunny and gets up into the low-20s (upper-60s, low-70s).  It makes for a pleasant walk to and from work every day!
I had a typical day at the office.  A few cups of tea, a lot of hacking away at stuff on the computer, and a meeting to attend at midday.  On the way home I popped into Woolies to buy some food for the next few days.  When I got home I made chicken fried rice - enough for tonight and three servings for later.  It turned out pretty well, though the egg didn't quite go as I wanted it to. 
The massive pan of chicken fried rice.
Tonight I labeled pictures from last weekend; they are now all up on facebook and I sent out the link to everyone.  Now all I have to catch up on are the pictures from this past weekend, but I should probably look at my travel books for Melbourne as I am going there in three days!

Other than that, nothing too hectic.  Tomorrow I have a bit of field work as I try to get my report in order.  I have dinner plans tomorrow night with a friend from studio.  As I mentioned earlier - feel free to send me questions about Australia and I will answer them on here so that things aren't just about work and food!

Comments

Popular Posts