St. Peters

I am all settled in at 'the house' in St. Peters - my residence for the next two days before my return to the US.

Kylie picked me up just after 5:00, and with assistance from Abs and Devon we got all of my stuff out to the car.  I said my last goodbyes and we headed away from Darlington Road - my home for the last five months.  When we got to 'the house' we hung around for a bit before the others got home.  When Amanda got home, I went off to IKEA with her (a few minutes down the street) to grab a few things for the house.

We were gone for a while, and while we were out Candice had gotten home and started dinner.  While dinner continued with the assistance of Amanda and Kylie, I went upstairs (with the 75 pound shelving unit Amanda had bought for her room) and proceeded to put it together.

Assembly only took about twenty minutes or so, and I went back downstairs to see how dinner was progressing.  Things smelt great, and around 8:00 we sat down to a magnificent dinner of lamb and veg.


Dinner - lamb with potato, sweet potato, honey carrots, corn, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and green beans.
With work in the morning, and no desire to deal with repacking some stuff tonight, we are all off to bed early.

Comments

Popular Posts