Tied with a Shoelace

After I wrote earlier I finally got my booklet printed for tomorrow and headed home (alas, in the cold rain - but if New Orleans has taught me one thing it is to always have an umbrella in my bag!).  I had a late dinner and did a few things I needed to around the house.  It's always funny getting e-mails from the US at this time of night (which happens to be high-time back in the states to be doing business and sending e-mails) and realizing that I am already in the next day from the sender!

To finish off the last thing for review tomorrow, I had to bind the booklet that I just printed.  With my resources limited (and my creativity pretty high - the modesty is another story ;)) I managed to make a pretty neat book out of a shoelace.  Have no fear, I am not going laceless!  You may remember from my first few weeks in Sydney when I painted shoes with my friends - I merely used one of those laces (which were conveniently flat and white) to tie the book together.

My A4 book for review - laced up and ready for review in the morning!
Now it is time for bed - set-up for review is 8:30 sharp (which we all know means 9:00)...

Comments

Popular Posts