Another Day Inside

Another Sydney weekend has come and gone. I stayed at the house today getting a few things done and talking to quite a few people in the US (more than I have talked to at any other time while I've been over here...).

This morning I did laundry, including stuff from my Uluru trip.  I had to separate the 'reds' from everything else... I had been forewarned that Uluru would leave an indelible mark on me - it also left an indelible mark on my socks.  Rather than risk ruining everything else I pulled them out to get rid of them.

Vestiges of my trip to the Red Centre.
I got around to looking at a calendar today and realized I only have three weekends left in Sydney (with two travelling).  That's hard to believe.

Also, I am keeping my eye on the Gulf as Debby churns toward the coast.  Friends in New Orleans (if you happen to be reading this) - stay dry (and safe) over the next few days!

Comments

Popular Posts