So, So Close!

I am done with all of my work for review, and should be home eating (a very late) dinner at this point... But I am stuck in the computer lab at the architecture school attempting to get my booklet printed out - the printers are not being very cooperative this evening (though admittedly the problem seems to be with my PDF).

Anyways, it gives me a chance to update the blog :) Not a moment wasted!

I worked all morning in studio building my models. and got most of the way through before going home for some lunch and a bit of a rest before my last class at Sydney Uni.  My US History tutorial, from 4:00-5:00, went smoothly (we went over how the exam will go), and afterwards I headed back to studio.  The model took a few more hours, and now I have just been sorting out the printing.  While they were not the best models I have ever built, I was pretty happy with the outcome considering that I made them by hand with materials I got out of the rubbish using no straightedge, ruler, or pencil!

My models for review.
The weather was horrendous last night.  At times it was hard to sleep because of the howl (and pounding) caused by the wind and the driving rain.  Today offered moments of respite from the weather, but the storm has picked back up a few times.  Hopefully when I head home it will be a break in the rain (and hopefully I will get to head home soon!).

Comments

Popular Posts