Progress

Nothing too terribly new to report, though I did want to continue updating you lovely readers, so here is everything that might be of interest:

While I threatened to solely regale you with stories of my lack of productivity until the eleventh hour, I did go out and purchase a new carry on duffel bag to replace the one which had been worn past repair as I have travelled with it all over creation in the last half decade or more.

Additionally, I got in touch with a few people in Sydney to firm up meeting plans.

And finally, the last update on "progress" is as much a statement on the progress of technology as my own progress on preparing for my journey - this evening I phoned my boss from Sydney to touch base about a few thing.  I sat on the floor of my room past 11:00PM and, for less than six cents of Skype credit, left a voicemail on a phone in Sydney, half a world away and a day later, by talking to my computer.  For six cents.  I admit it.  I get amazed by small things.

Tomorrow will be some errands to pick up a few small items for my trip and lunch with a friend.  Thursday I am supposed to receive the books of my thesis I had printed and plan to work on my presentation.  Friday will be time to see family.  Saturday will be for packing.  And Sunday will be a morning trip to the airport.

Until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts