Arriving Soon

Just finished up brekkie of sweet onion quiche with chicken apple sausage, grilled asparagus and tomato accompanied by pineapple, grapefruit, and honeydew washed down with some orange juice and a pot of English breakfast tea with cream and sugar (welcome back to the anglosphere!).



The screen says we will be landing in ten minutes, though I suspect closer to a half hour judging by the fact that breakfast dishes are still out and I don’t yet see land, nor have we begun to descend.

Watched the last few Parks and Recreation episodes they had and have been listening to Fun. through brekkie.  My arrival card is all filled out and I am going to pack up my computer after my breakfast dishes are picked up (the tray table makes it hard to get to my backpack under the seat).
Uneventful flight with just a bit of turbulence a few hours back.

Comments

Popular Posts