Hanging with Charlie

Greetings from Sydney!

We landed around 7:35 (so even I was overgenerous in my estimate).  On arrival we circled around Sydney, so I got a nice view of the city.


One more advantage of business class that I did not know about until landing is that you are given access to a priority custom and immigration line.  I only had to wait a few minutes to get my passport, grabbed my bag, and had cleared custom by 7:50 (much smoother than my experience last time!).  Kylie was there to meet me and we drove back to her place.

She got ready and left for work and now I am here just getting ready for the day, sorting out plans, and hanging out with Charlie the cat.

 
My plan at the moment is to head into the city, get my phone set up, grab lunch, and wander around a bit.
 
So happy to be back!
 

Comments

Popular Posts