A Few Hours

My bags are all packed and I'm about to head to bed.  I'm sure I won't be able to fall asleep as my mind is racing with excitement about my trip.  I have to be up at 5:30 to head to the airport to catch my flight to Los Angeles.  Hopefully all will go as planned and I will get to have breakfast in Atlanta, lunch in LA, (second) dinner over the Pacific, and (with some warped time travel) (second) brekkie in Sydney!*

I will keep notes as things progress and post along the journey when I get internet access.

Let the adventure begin!



*I will no doubt have a first dinner in LA - most likely at LAX and a first breakfast (either in the middle of the day or the middle of the night, depending on which time zone you count from) on the plane over the Pacific.  But it sounded better when I wrote it the other way!

Comments

Popular Posts