Rain Returns

Wednesdays offer a bit of a break from the beginning of the week.  I suppose it is all relative - my life, after all, is not very hectic - but after having a full on work day Monday and a morning of lecture and afternoon of work on Tuesdays, it is nice to have nothing doing (how Australian of me) on Wednesday mornings.  After my daily wakeup at 8:45, compliments of the Darlington School, I attempted to get some more sleep, with mild success.  I had a light breaky (apparently the "correct" spelling of my brekkie) and did a bit of work while contemplating laundry.  It is a good thing I held off as the skies opened up into a New Orleans style deluge.  I (silly me) struck out on an on-campus errand in the middle of the thick of it and ended up getting a bit wet in the ensuing gully washer.  After completing my errand I returned home and did some reading and chatted with a Tulane friend for a while before my tutorial and lecture this evening.

Other than that, and a nice dinner with the roomies, there is not much to report.

Comments

Popular Posts