Successfully Reset

I’ve been sitting in a coffee place across the street from my hotel for the past two hours, finishing up my lecture.  I stepped inside just in time for the sky to open up, and it has been raining off and on ever since.  I grabbed a bacon and cheese muffin and a flat white, and an hour of internet, which I used to do a few research things and am now using to put up my blog posts (sans pictures, sorry!).

I have a few more things to wrap up with my presentation, but that should be done within the hour, leaving me some time to kill before my 1:00 tour which is tied in with the conference.

I just reset my computer clock (it said it was 6:54PM).  The good news is my body feels like it is 10:54AM, so I feel like I am all reset and ready for the day!

It’s been a lot of posts all at once, I know, but after this I think they will slow down as the conference will start and I might not have access to internet, so, enjoy.

All is well here!

Comments

Popular Posts