Landing Soon

Slept six hours or so (four of it all in one chunk), which is a pretty good testament for the seats on this plane.  With only three and a half hours to go, and ninety minutes until brekkie, I decided to take advantage of the on-demand ordering system and my soda water was just delivered – my cookies were not, which was a mild bummer, but I’ll just wait for breakfast.

With  some mundane tasks now taken care of (swapping out my SIM card, completing my arrival card, etc.), I’ll now work a bit on my presentation before breakfast.

According to the map, we are flying between Apia ad Nuku’alofa and have just crossed the International Date Line, so we’ve just made the leap from early morning on July 1 to early morning on July 2.

Uneventful flight with a little bit of turbulence here and there – nothing too major. It has been pretty chilly on the flight, which has made me not too terribly excited for the weather when I arrive.  Hopefully the predicted rain will hold off and I can make it to the hotel without getting soaked.

Comments

Popular Posts