Almost to Oz

Enjoying a cuppa and getting caught up on a few things. It’s been an uneventful flight thus far.

Once they announced the gate, I finished up what I was working on, and headed to the boarding area announced the plane had moved to another gate (Which happened to be up a long stair, across the terminal, and then down a stair again.  People were a tad miffed at the last minute change…
 
 
 
A bit ago, as they were passing out arrival cards to be filled out, the lead flight attendant launched into the length announcement about strict Australian quarantine, and harped on the fact that if you felt at all ill you must report it to the flight crew immediately .  It reminded me of my adventure two years ago, and how I really was quite lucky to get back into the country!

Comments

Popular Posts