Mid-Flight

A little more than six hours to go and somewhere over the middle of the Pacific in what is somewhere around the middle of the night (ish – it’s hard to know what time it is flying against time zones).

I just finished up the mid-flight meal after getting some sleep (how much I have no idea – I feel like it was a lot, but judging by when I looked at the clock it was probably no more than an hour and a little bit.

The meal was quite good, with fresh fruit, assorted olives and pickles, finger sandwiches (tomato and mozzarella pesto wrap and roast beef with asparagus and pepper toastie), and a mascarpone and plum tartlet (I admittedly took the plum off). I might try to find a new movie to rest by, or might just sit – even with a bed, I do find it hard to sleep on planes….

Comments

Popular Posts