Searching for Crackers

Today was a busy day with work and then a meeting with my studio group to hash out the finals of our paper.  At work I spent some time in Woolloomooloo doing some solo documentation, and spent the rest of the time working on a project at the computer.

An art installation in Woolloomooloo while out for work.
Looking down William Street toward the Coke sign at Kings Cross.
On my way home I swung by Coles (one of the main groceries in Australia) to search for matzo, but to no avail.  I searched online and it seems only three stores in the entire metro area carry an Kosher foods - and two of them are at least 10 miles outside the city...  Looks like the Seder I am supposed to be doing for the dinner group might be a bit more complicated to work out than I originally thought!

Comments

Popular Posts