Productivity-ish.

I have been mildly productive today.  Firstly, let me announce that all the pictures from New Zealand are labeled and posted on facebook.  Let me know if you need the link.  In addition to the picture labelling I did laundry today, though the cold wind didn't quite get the clothes dry.

With those two things checked off my list there is a large thing I have still avoided - namely cleaning my room in preparation for the impending arrival of guests in three days.  But at the moment I am getting ready for dinner with the crew over in Darlinghurst at Sushi on Stanley, a fantastic little hole-in-the-wall restaurant.

So I suppose the room can stay messy a bit longer. After all, I have until 7:00AM on Wednesday - and who am I to break my effective habit of waiting until the last minute to get things done?

Comments

Popular Posts