Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

I am safe and sound back at home in Atlanta after a long day of travelling.

On the LAX to ATL leg of my journey I ended up in the centre set of the centre section of the plane (3-3-3 row combination), but was in Delta's 'Economy Comfort', so I apparently had a few extra inches of leg room.  The flight wasn't too bad, and I watched Billy Elliot which I found pretty good, and Couples Retreat, which wasn't so good, but I was running out of options.

Mom met me at the airport and my bags didn't take too long to come out.  It was quite hot leaving the airport, in the mid-90s (around 37 for you metric people); that's what I get for going from summer to winter in 24 hours!

When I got the the car, mom had put a welcome home sign with a hand drawn flag on the front seat.  After an hour in the car (Atlanta traffic, I did not miss you!) we made it home and I was greeted with another sign on the door, one in the kitchen, and yet another on my bed. I think mom is happy that I am home.

Sign #4.
I think bedtime will be on the early side, as this day has been going on for quite some time.

Comments

Popular Posts