To Paris

Almost half-way to Paris on the two hour, forty minute flight from Rabat. We left ten minutes early, so I’ll have plenty of time for the connection to my Atlanta flight. Just finished up a very French breakfast of lots of baked goods: croissant, a roll and a warm pastry filled with cheese. I’ll spend the rest of this flight trying to finish up my recaps from the last few days so I can post upon arrival in Paris (hopefully there is wifi!). And with ten hours on my next flight, it’s back to reality with editing a paper, an article and reviewing emails from the week I was gone.

The trip to the airport was easy this morning. A grand taxi (taxis that run between cities all over the country – they are all old Mercedes) picked me up outside the medina and it was a quick 15 minute trip to the airport.

This has been a phenomenal trip with lots of new experiences. I added the Netherlands, Turkey and Morocco to countries visited. With my trip to Africa, I now only have South America and Antarctica to round out all the continents.


While the trip was only ten days, it has truly felt like I was gone for three weeks or so. Every day we covered lots of ground, saw so many sites and walked a lot.

Comments

  1. Hey Michael, Forgive me for posting here, but I work with WABE and wanted to get in touch with you about our arts show. Do you have an email address or phone number where I could reach you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts