Better Late Than Never

Heading to the airport soon. Spent the morning doing a bit of work before finally getting around to packing. My goal is to travel as light as possible, hoping to ease the transition between flights as well as allowing me plenty of room to bring back fun items I discover along the way.

I had made a list a few days ago of all the things I wanted to ensure I remembered, and it was quick work to pull out everything I need and get it into my bag. I've managed to keep my checked bag under 30 pounds, and will only carry on a small personal item. With an extra bag stashed in my checked bag that I can claim as a carry-on on my way back, I have ample room for treasures I pick up in my journey.

 
Time now for a quick lunch and a final check of things before I head to the airport. First leg of the journey is international, which means this is the first time I will get to use Atlanta's new(-ish) international terminal. Well, I did fly out of it two years ago to LAX, but I didn't check in there, so it will be a new arrivals experience.
 
I suppose the next time you hear from me I will either be at the airport or out of the country.

Comments

Popular Posts