Bookings by Numbers

58 hours 59 minutes.

I've booked all of my travels.  I had been going about things pretty slowly - after all, I hadn't booked things for my trip last year until a few weeks before I left.  With six weeks to go, I felt very little pressure.

However, I was sorting out my general timeline of things, and discovered that the price was too right to not book.

So, Monday, in the span of a few minutes, I booked eight flights.

3 (Australian) states.
3 countries.
4 international border crossings.
8 airports.
8 flights.
44 hours 16 minutes in the air.
14 hours 43 minutes of layovers.

A total of 58 hours 59 minutes in transit.

The itinerary goes a little something like this:

Atlanta - Los Angeles - Auckland
CONFERENCE (the impetus for the trip, which I will explain later)

Auckland - Melbourne - Launceston, Tasmania
ROAD TRIP THROUGH TASMANIA (with a friend from last year)

Hobart - Sydney
VISIT WITH MY FRIENDS

Sydney - Auckland - Los Angeles - Atlanta

So, there you have it, a bit more information.

More to come in the next few weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts